- Category: Latest News
- Published: Friday, 17 April 2020 18:52
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 42
Coronavirus has impacted most businesses in the World, but as we are sending most of our parcels direct from our suppliers, saving time, resources and our environment, the UK lock-down should not impact on our business too heavily. Please feel free to continue buying your goods online where possible. The Coronavirus, though severe, will not break Britain's entrepreneurial spirit. And hopefully we will get through it by working together.
How we can beat Coronavirus:
- When you get your delivery don't shake hands with the driver or handle the delivery pad. Ask the driver to self-sign.
- Ask the driver to put the package on the ground, don't take from his hands.
- Use a sanitiser, alcohol or mild bleach solution to wipe over the packaging and contents while wearing gloves.
- Now wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds.
- If the product is for garden use keep it in garage or shed.
- And always keep chemicals away from young children.
- Enjoy your gardening and the fresh air.
- Wash your hands when you come inside.